If you already have an Amazon account there may be a way to get £7 free when you buy an Amazon gift card for £30 or more before November 30 at 11:59pm.
Amazon gift cards are valid for ten years, so providing you plan on buying something in the next decade you’re quids in.
The code needs to be used by January 15, but there is no minimum spend.
It is only valid on items sold and dispatched by Amazon themselves and not third party sellers – you can find this clearly marked on the screen so don’t worry about not being sure.
Should you want to combine the free £7 with your Amazon gift card you simply need to go to ‘Your Account’ and select ‘Apply a Gift Card to Your Account’.
How do I know if I qualify?
According to Amazon the offer is available to a random selection of its customers who haven’t bought an Amazon gift card in the last two years.
If you’re unsure when you last purchased one you can find out using the link below.
The offer is only available to existing customers so you’re unable to set up a new account just to take advantage of the offer.
How do I try and claim it?
- Log in and using this link
- If you’re eligible, it will say ‘Buy a £30 Amazon.co.uk gift card and get a promocode for your next order. To get the offer you just need to ‘Click qualify for the promotion code’ button, before you purchase the gift card. If you’re not eligible it will show a message saying ‘Unfortunately, you are not eligible for this offer’
- If you qualify, buy £30 of Amazon gift cards in one, single purchase. You should receive the free £7 straight away and you should receive a confirmation email with 48 hours of the card being dispatched.
If it has been more than 48 hours and you still haven’t received your code then you would need to speak the Amazon customer service department.
It really is as simple as that, and every penny counts on the lead up to Christmas!
Latest posts by Thinking Thrifty (see all)
- How To Build A Credit File Worthy Enough For A Set Of Bankers - March 28, 2017
- The Three Mental Stages I’ve Gone Through Since Launching Thinking Thrfifty - March 27, 2017
- 5 Thrifty Things I’ve Done This Week #3 Steamers, Storage & Books - March 24, 2017