I was very kindly asked to participate in an interview with Top Money Hacks a few weeks ago.
I’ve made it my business over these last 10 months to get involved as much as possible within the Personal Finance blogging community and was delighted to take part.
What I love about personal finance blogging is the support we all offer to each other, from the UK Money Bloggers to our American friends on the other side of the pond.
I feel like I’ve made many more friends in 2016 because of it.
Top Money Hacks asked me series of questions including:
- How did you get into blogging?
- What has worked for you so far and what hasn’t?
- Is your blog a part of your financial independence plan?
- What is your money philosophy?
- What financial goals have you set in life?
- What are your top 3 financial tips / hacks that you’d like to share with our readers?
- Any financial mistakes you’d like to share?
You can find the full interview here. I hope you enjoy!
Be sure to have a gander at his other material, it’s all good stuff!
Latest posts by Thinking Thrifty (see all)
- 9 Things Guaranteed To Make You Feel Much Happier - February 23, 2017
- 5 Things I Can’t Live Without: I’m Here For A Good Time Not A Long Time - February 22, 2017
- The Easiest Way To Teach Children Money Doesn’t Grow On Trees - February 20, 2017