I’m very much a morning person, who wakes to the sheer volume of my belly rumbling daily.
I’ve had my greatest success following Slimming World when I’ve started the day with a mega filling breakfast.
For an easy, Slimming World Friendly, syn free, speedy breakfast, you’ll go a long way before finding anything as filling as a packed omelette to start your day with.
My Slimming World friendly omelette
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 a tomato
- Handful of spinach
- 1/4 of an onion
- 3 large mushrooms
- 1/4 of a pepper
- 40g low fat cheese (Healthy A choice)
- Chop all fillings, spray a frying pan with Fry Light and gently cook it all on a medium heat until it softens.
- Whisk eggs, seasoning with salt and pepper, then pour into a separate frying pan, again using Fry Light.
- Once the egg has cooked, flip it and add the filling with the 40g of low fat cheese.
- Fold it and cook for a further minute to allow the cheese to melt.
Latest posts by Thinking Thrifty (see all)
- Syn free, Slimming World friendly hotpot - November 1, 2018
- What you need to know about the new Ryanair hand luggage changes - November 1, 2018
- How the iSaveMoney app helped to get my finances back on track - October 31, 2018