When you want a quick go-to meal as a Slimming World member they don’t come much easier than Slimming World friendly turkey meatballs!
Recently, at least three times a week, I’m getting in around 7:30pm, and as a slimmer you know at this time you’ve entered the danger zone – red alert!
It’s easy to slip into grabbing something convenient when you can’t be arsed to move after a long day, let’s face it, we’ve all been there. So trust me when I say, this is an absolute God send!
How to make Slimming World friendly turkey meatballs
- 400g turkey mince
- 3/4 box of mushrooms
- 1 medium onion
- 1/2 tub of Philadelphia Lowest
- 1 chicken stock pot
- 150ml water
- 2 tsps Dill
- Finely chop mushrooms and onion.
- Season the turkey mice with salt, pepper and dill then mix together, need (not too much or it’ll be too dense) and roll into balls.
- Spray a frying pan with olive oil Fry Light, set to a moderate heat, add the turkey meatballs and cook until brown and completely sealed all round.
- In a separate frying pan, fry the mushrooms and onion using Fry Light until soft but not brown.
- Add half a tub of Philadelphia Lowest, a chicken stock pot and 150ml of water to the mushroom and onion mix, bring to the boil, add the turkey meatballs and simmer for 10-12 minutes.
- Serve with pasta or tagliatelle
Easy AF Slimming World friendly turkey meatballs!
Latest posts by Thinking Thrifty (see all)
- Glueing your lip – The thrifty beauty sh*t you shouldn’t try - September 16, 2019
- Recognise, don’t criticise. Even money bloggers f*ck up sometimes - September 15, 2019
- An inside guide on how to completely screw your finances - September 15, 2019